The following sessions will be offered on Thursday morning for our “Deep Dive Case Studies” segment which allows the opportunity to go deep and learn about the details behind some of our colleagues’ innovative and successful projects. The sessions are designed to be more than “show and tell”, but a chance for an interactive, hands-on discussion on the nuts & bolts of the project and an opportunity for attendees to consider how similar programs might be transferable to their own communities.
- Helping Youth Transition to Adulthood: the Metropolitan Atlanta Youth Opportunities Initiative. Alicia Philipp, The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
- The Dayton Performing Arts Alliance: A Groundbreaking Merger, Mike Parks, The Dayton Foundation
- Rhode Island Innovation Fellowship, Neil Steinberg, The Rhode Island Community Foundation
- Impact Investing, Norman Rice, The Seattle Foundation
- Immigration Integration/Touchscreen Democracy, Emmett Carlson, Silicon Valley Community Foundation