2013 Conference Information
Materials Related to 2013 Conference Sessions:
- Six Disruptive Demographic Trends: What the 2010 Census Will Reveal (the report that formed the basis for Dr. Johnson's presentation).
- Disruptive Demographics: Challenges and Opportunities for the Philanthropic Community (Dr. Johnson's powerpoint presentation)
- The Great Restructuring: Society Moves Ahead in the Process of Rethinking Everything, Inferential Focus
- inFocus: Automation & Robots Replace People and follow-up note from Ken Hey.
- Photos capturing the conference experience! Thank you to Sherrie Chelini.
"Deep Dive" Case Studies
- Helping Youth Transition to Adulthood: The Metropolitan Atlanta Youth Opportunities Initiative
- The Dayton Performing Arts Alliance: A Groundbreaking Merger, also Chronicle of Philanthropy-Dayton Arts Merger
- Rhode Island Innovation Fellowship
- Impact Investing
- Immigrant Integration/Touchscreen Democracy